If you are a copywriter, or you think you can write a good subject line, then you don’t want to miss this: http://www.marketingexperiments.com/blog/research-topics/email-marketing/subject-line-reader-contest.html
I will post, here (and on their website) my best-performing subject line — and win 😉
Do you accept this challenge?
Deadline is 28 March 2012, and they’ll make it worth your while (check it http://www.marketingexperiments.com/blog/research-topics/email-marketing/subject-line-reader-contest.html)
[UPDATE: My subject lines — explanations inside each link]:
- Marketing Optimization: What To Do When You Don’t Know What To Do
- Why 85% of marketers DON’T KNOW WHY they’re running every test they run!
- What happens when marketing optimization is done badly?
- The optimization summit where you will, truly, solve your most pressing questions
- The Cold, Hard Truth About Marketing Optimization
- You Are Optimizing Harder than Ever… Make It Pay!
- All the effort and resources you invest in testing and optimization gets you to where you want to go?
- The Curse of Marketing Optimization…
“Fix the bad high-tech content”
B2B Content Marketing Mapping & Copywriting
+351 91 293 05 19